22 weeks old, Obi-wan
- The way he reaches out to hold my arm as I change his diaper
- His hair…wondering when I should cut it though.
- His still amazingly soft skin
- His laugh
- The “conversations” we’ll have…this little guy is a talker and very expressive even though he can only say la, ah, gu, lo, oh. If I make him wait before picking me up, he gives me an earful about it.
- Watching him play in the exersaucer, discovering, learning and just having a grand time
- Seeing him watch Nessness, smiling and reaching out to her, even though she totally gets in his face a lot of the time
- The way he clutches onto my hair or clothes as he snuggles
- His meaty hands and feet
- The fact that he snuggles and likes to drap himself on my shoulder (Nessness didn’t)
- That he’s as tough as Nessness and stops crying right after vaccinations are done