3 yrs 6 months, Nessness
- The quirky things she says that reveal her personality a little more, like “this is my hand, you don’t move it for me”
- When she expresses appreciation without being prompted, like “Mommy, thank you for making scrambled eggs today”
- Her laugh when we have a tickle fight
- Her love for places like Costco and Ikea
- The way her eyes and face light up when she’s excited about something. I hope she will always find things in life to be excited over.
- When she entertains Obi-Wan and they are laughing together. I hope they will always be good friends to each other.
- When she says, “Mommy give me a hug!”
- How she offers to kiss my or daddy’s owies better and pray for us
- Her eagerness to have a turn at saying Grace at mealtimes
- Watching her run and scream to the door when Baba comes home from work
- Looking at “Where’s Waldo” books together. She notices interesting things as she searches for the different people or objects.